Some women want to be house wives and some women want to be Harvard professors and some women want to be porn stars and some women want to be nuns and some women want to be surgeons and there is nothing wrong with anyone’s profession I am sick of people being rude to women about their professions oh my god
This week on Tumblr:
It’s a metaphor. You’re a metaphor. I’m a metaphor. Your keybord is a metaphor. Everything is a metaphor. The universe is turning into one giant metaphor on a molecular scale. Run. It’s too late.
As Told By Ginger was actually a really good cartoon and went beyond the realm of a “kid’s cartoon”
- Ginger and her brother was raised by a single mother
- Ginger’s father wasn’t present in her life and her brother Carl had resentment issues because of it
- Courtney dealt worked through her privilege to become a more well rounded person
- It discussed the topic of suicide/depression
- Macie was emotionally abandoned by her parents
straight boys think girls can’t take compliments, and that’s ridiculous cause i’ve seen so many girls compliment each other, i’ve seen conversations & friendships blossom from girls complimenting each other in line, on the street, at school waiting for the bus, pretty much anywhere.
the problem is straight boys think sexual harassment & assault are compliments.